When you’re hurt in an accident, the only thing that matters is getting better. That’s hard to do with the stress of huge medical bills, lost pay, and a family to support. As a Personal Injury lawyer, it’s Laurie Zimmerman’s job to help you get compensated for what happened to you. That means dealing directly with aggressive insurance adjustors and corporate attorneys. Without a lawyer on your side, you may not stand a chance of getting what you deserve financially.
3 THINGS TO DEMAND FROM YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
- Always work one-on-one with a board certified attorney. Your case is important, and you deserve the respect of being treated that way.
- Don’t pay an attorney unless their hard work earns you a cash settlement or jury award.
- Make sure your attorney has experience dealing with high powered, in-house insurance legal teams. A former insurance lawyer, turned personal injury attorney, like Laurie Zimmerman, has an advantage of knowing the other side’s strategy and using it to your benefit.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENT CASES
Many of our clients come to us with car accident, motorcycle accident, and commercial truck accident cases; or after a terrible slip and fall at a big box store. We also take dog bite cases where children or adults are attacked by other people’s pets. Each area has very different laws and different levels of compensation. An experienced personal injury lawyer, like Laurie, will know how to handle the details of your unique accident situation.
WHAT YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER HAS TO PROVE IN YOUR CASE
The next step your attorney will take is to prove the following issues:
- That the other side was legally at fault.
- That you were hurt because of what they did or did not do.
- How much you should be paid for the harm the other side has caused you.
WHAT THE INSURANCE COMPANY REALLY WANTS
Insurance companies have one goal: To protect their bottom line. The less money they pay you, the more money they get to keep. When you’re dealing with corporate greed you have to have someone tough to help your fight. Laurie Zimmerman stands out among Sarasota and Bradenton’s personal injury attorneys because of her experience and insider knowledge in this very competitive industry.
To have her on your side, contact Zimmerman and Zimmerman at (941) 364-8503 or fill out our free online case evaluation form. We promise to get in touch with you quickly and to give your case the personal attention it deserves.